The TUI BLUE Sylt is a relaxing paradise for families and couples, nestled between the North Sea and the tidal flats on Germany’s northernmost island. TUI BLUE Sylt is a four-star resort with 159 apartments, two restaurants, a bar, and three event rooms with a total area of over 300 m². The offer is supplemented by a spacious pool and wellness area on approx. 1200 m² and the TUI Kids Club.
The hotel is looking for an outstanding Blue Guide Assistant Media and Marketing person who will take the responsibility in maintaining and designing the BLUE App for the hotel.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As Assistant Media & Marketing (m/f/d) you will work at the TUI BLUE Sylt in constant exchange with the central marketing department in Hanover
- You will be responsible for the content management of the BLUE®App
- Supports guests with questions related to the functions of the BLUE®App
- You will act as the BLUE®App Ambassador, you will train and motivate the team for new functions and are available to both colleagues and guests in providing assistance and advice when required
- Whether Facebook or Instagram – you will be responsible for the implementation and supervision of hotel-side social media measures and activities
- Manages review platforms and engages feedback on social networks
- You will develop and coordinate the social media content, taking into account the marketing and communication strategy
- You will develop digital content and coordinate the preparation of various departmental offers
- In addition to the individual processing of the hotel rating portals, such as Holidaycheck or Tripadvisor and quality monitoring, reporting to the hotel head office is also one of your significant responsibilities
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- You will be involved in a range of different tasks and experiences whilst enjoying a friendly and welcoming team.
- You will have the benefit of working in a fabulous location and secure employment abroad
- You will get plenty of opportunities to contribute your ideas and know-how so we can keep delivering the highest standards of individuality and quality to guests and colleagues.
- We offer development and career opportunities, providing a wide range of (digital) training and international career opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Other Benefits include:
- Inexpensive staff accommodation can be provided
- As a fair and family-friendly employer, TUI BLUE offers a variety of benefits (e.g. 14-day rosters, working time accounts, family-friendly shifts
- You will have the opportunity to actively shape your workplace
- Payment on Sundays and Public holiday surcharges as well as Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Enjoy many discounts such as B. Family & Friends rate, F&B services etc.
- Possible access in other TUI BLUE hotels