The TUI BLUE Sylt is a relaxing paradise for families and couples, nestled between the North Sea and the tidal flats on Germany’s northernmost island. The hotel is currently looking for an outstanding BLUEf!t Guide to be part on this wonderful working place on Germany’s most famous island.
As a BLUEf!t Guide, you will be responsible for preparing, organising and implementing a range of different high-quality sports and small-group programmes primarily yoga, functional training, fascia training, nutritional coaching, creation of a nutritional and training plan at BLUEfit camps. You will give short presentations on topics of nutrition, health and fitness, and inspire guests with your know-how.
As a BLUEf!t Guide your key responsibilities will include:
- First contact and facilitator particularly in the area of sports, nutrition and personal training
- Gives recommendations in the field of health, fitness, wellness & nutrition
- Development and implementation of tailor-made training and nutrition programs and individual fitness measurements Polar and Cardioscan
- Provide communication to current guest about information on hotel activities and offers, as well as cross-marketing function for the areas of wellness & spa, F & B and other TUI BLUE hotels
- Temporary supervision of the BLUEfit® Gym. If possible, SPA Treatments such as physiotherapy or massages.
- You will carry out personal training including performance diagnostics, and ensure that the training areas, materials and equipment are used properly and with care.
- Fitness trainer B license or equivalent
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of fitness and nutrition, preferably with a focus on functional training and personal training
- You will have interactive guest communication skills and care at eye level
- You will be service-oriented, characteristic appearance and a high level of social skills
- With Strong Enthusiasm for sports activities
- Possess high level of technical expertise (e.g. regarding sports, nutrition and personal training) and imparting relevant insider tips
- Excellent hospitality skills, very good communicator and motivator and a dedicated service provider
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure, to be creative and to work in a team
- You will be an Open Minded individual
Apart from a competitive salary and benefits as standard, you will be involved in a range of different tasks and experiences whilst enjoying a friendly and welcoming team. As part of the TUI BLUE team, you will have the benefit of working in a fabulous location, secure employment abroad, full board on meal and accommodation if required. We offer Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide. You will get plenty of opportunities to contribute your ideas and know-how so we can keep delivering the highest standards of individuality and quality to guests and colleagues.