TUI BLUE Fleesensee hotel is in a fantastic location right on the Fleesensee in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District. With 156 modern rooms and suites await those wanting to relax in the spacious BLUE® Spa, actively explore the Mecklenburg Lake District by land or water, or play a scenic round of golf. As a partner of the “Hotel & Sportresorts Fleesensee”, hotel guests at the TUI BLUE Fleesensee can expect a variety of sporting activities and relaxation experiences
We are seeking a top Executive Chef who is motivated, well experienced in the all-inclusive concept, team player who will be working hand to hand with the Sous chef but also with the kitchen staff to grow their knowledge and skills.
As Executive Chef you will:
- Manage all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit
- Ensure training needs analysis of Kitchen staff is carried out and training programmes are designed and implemented to meet needs
- Coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
- Determine with FC the minimum and maximum stock of all food, materials and equipment
- Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and operate equipment safely and sensibly
- Select end recruit suitable employees for the department using prescribed set of policies and procedures
- Implement and practice HACCP
- Comply with all TUI company policies
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- You will be involved in a range of different tasks and experiences whilst enjoying a friendly and welcoming team.
- You will have the benefit of working in a fabulous location, secure employment abroad (including insurances), full board on meal and accommodation for the first 3 months in the hotel
- You will get plenty of opportunities to contribute your ideas and know-how so we can keep delivering the highest standards of individuality and quality to guests and colleagues.
- We offer development and career opportunities, providing a wide range of (digital) training and international career opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Family & Friends rates in all partner hotels as well as advantages and discounts when using the leisure activities of our resorts in the Hotel- und Sportwelt Fleesensee
- Regular gifts from the hotel for birthdays or special occasions
TUI BLUE is the global flagship brand of the TUI Group. It combines the best aspects of individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding quality, individuality and modernity. The hotel brand stands out from the crowd with first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology concept, a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and BLUEF!t® sport and leisure facilities. Tailored to the individual needs of adults, families or holidaymakers who want to combine relaxation with local culture and authentic experiences. Currently TUI Blue has 97 hotels worldwide.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
#TUIJobs #TUIBlue #Hoteljobs