TUI BLUE Fleesensee hotel is in a fantastic location right on the Fleesensee in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District. With 156 modern rooms and suites await those wanting to relax in the spacious BLUE® Spa, actively explore the Mecklenburg Lake District by land or water, or play a scenic round of golf. As a partner of the “Hotel & Sportresorts Fleesensee”, hotel guests at the TUI BLUE Fleesensee can expect a variety of sporting activities and relaxation experiences
We are seeking a F&B Assistant Manager who is motivated, team player who will be working hand to hand with the Directory but also with the kitchen and restaurant staff to grow their knowledge and skills.
As F&B Assistant Manager:
- You will coordinate in all operational and administrative processes in the catering trade, such as the main restaurant, hotel bar, event and conference area for up to 120 people
- You will ensure that product and service quality is right for all gastronomic offers·
- You will be responsible for leading the team and training up to 20 employees and temporary workers
- Carrying out on-the-job training is part of your tools for maintaining the level of service
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the service and the daily control of the cleanliness and order of the work areas in compliance with the hygiene, safety and fire protection regulations
- You will carry out monthly inventories and stock evaluation
- Your tasks include maintaining the myPOS cash register system and instructing colleagues
- You will actively support the service team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams
- You will be involved in a range of different tasks and experiences whilst enjoying a friendly and welcoming team
- You will have the benefit of working in a fabulous location, secure employment abroad (including insurances), full board on meal and accommodation for the first 3 months in the hotel
- You will get plenty of opportunities to contribute your ideas and know-how so we can keep delivering the highest standards of individuality and quality to guests and colleagues
- We offer development and career opportunities, providing a wide range of (digital) training and international career opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Family & Friends rates in all partner hotels as well as advantages and discounts when using the leisure activities of our resorts in the Hotel- und Sportwelt Fleesensee
- Regular gifts from the hotel for birthdays or special occasions
TUI BLUE is the global flagship brand of the TUI Group. It combines the best aspects of individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding quality, individuality and modernity. The hotel brand stands out from the crowd with first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology concept, a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and BLUEF!t® sport and leisure facilities. Tailored to the individual needs of adults, families or holidaymakers who want to combine relaxation with local culture and authentic experiences. Currently TUI Blue has 97 hotels worldwide.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
#TUIJobs #TUIBlue #Hoteljobs