The TUI BLUE Sylt is a relaxing paradise for families and couples, nestled between the North Sea and the tidal flats on Germany’s northernmost island. The TUI BLUE Sylt is a four-star resort with 159 apartments, two restaurants, a bar, and three event rooms with a total area of over 300 m². The offer is supplemented by a spacious pool and wellness area on approx. 1200 m² and the TUI Kids Club.
Joining the Hotel as Food and Beverage Manager, you will work as part of the team and contribute to the delivery of the Product strategy through effective Food & Beverage Implementation. You will be accountable for the Food & Beverage Concept Trainings & Guidance both to our internal stakeholders & external suppliers. In addition, you will be supporting in developing existing F&B concepts and designing new ones.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will ensure we offer and deliver ‘best in class’ international products and take partial ownership and accountability for the Food and Beverage department.
- You will oversee your own portfolio of F&B implementation projects
- You will be accountable for executing all F&B processes related to the F&B concept specification and ensuring smooth operations within the department
- You will build and nurture strong working relationships with senior internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure all F&B service is operationally fit for purpose
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the F&B service and the daily control of the cleanliness and order of the work areas in compliance with the hygiene, safety and fire protection regulations
- You will be promoting general hospitality F&B service and providing exceptional customer service experience with guests
- Handling all guest complaints in a professional manner
- Checking with guests and providing professional advice on the food and drinks offerings
- Preparation and implementation of special campaigns and specialty weeks
- Conducting service and menu meetings
- You will work in close coordination with the hotel chef
- You will participate in optimizing the restaurant area, taking quality standards into account
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- You will be involved in a range of different tasks and experiences whilst enjoying a friendly and welcoming team.
- You will have the benefit of working in a fabulous location and secure employment abroad
- You will get plenty of opportunities to contribute your ideas and know-how so we can keep delivering the highest standards of individuality and quality to guests and colleagues.
- We offer development and career opportunities, providing a wide range of (digital) training and international career opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Inexpensive staff accommodation can be provided
- As a fair and family-friendly employer, TUI BLUE offers a variety of benefits (e.g. 14-day rosters, working time accounts, family-friendly shifts
- You will have the opportunity to actively shape your workplace
- Payment on Sundays and Public holiday surcharges as well as Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Enjoy many discounts such as B. Family & Friends rate, F&B services etc.
- Possible access in other TUI BLUE hotels